Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A successful mind

I've learnt a lot these past days..
Met a lot of people..
Tried a lot of things..
New and old..
Good and bad..
I've been told before that "if you want to work, you have to work hard"
People always make the mistake of doing things for the moment..
I've learnt that any moment that is worth a while is worth having forever..
I don't do things because they'll make me smile this moment and frown later..
I try to make the moment last forever and keep me smiling always..
I no longer believe in "an easy way through"
If you are hard working and determined, you will make it..
Most people give up so easily
To be successful, you have to have your heart in what ever you are doing..
You must have a vision and not just a vision but also a plan that will make you fulfil that vision..
I've been through a lot of ups and downs but I know for sure that I will achieve what I want to achieve..



Always remember that "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them".
                                                                                                              Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment