Sunday, August 19, 2012

Zits! Zits! Zits!

Zits! Zits! Zits!
A girl's worse nightmare.. although the opposite sex also finds it annoying, but who cares!?:p
Sometimes, I just sit and wish puberty didn't take effect on my face *sigh* It's that bad!.! Nothing beats waking up in the morning and staring at a zit free face in the mirror *smiles* my face always feels so..... smooth when i wake up, i just keep rubbing and rubbing it..lol..until finally!when i wash my face *sigh* that incredibly smooth feeling is lost *sobs* this occurs mostly when it's "that time of the month" coupled with having incredible mood swings. Sometimes, you just have to take a deep breathe and go with the flow. Just washed my face tho.!lol!
Zits!! my 2nd worse nightmare. Or is it the 3rd??:s

No comments:

Post a Comment