Monday, August 20, 2012

So called "friend zone"

Ever Loved someone so much you don't want to lose him/Her??
Yeah! I've been there and I think I'm still holding on tight even if I'm meant to let go already *sigh*
Many beautiful friendships have been lost because of "taking it to another level" *rme*
One time you feel so happy and the next you are sitting and staring like a jobless man with 3wives
And 24children.
I had a friend who I cherished so much, someone who I could sacrifice a lot for, someone who I
Never thought I'd ever lose:( But as it is commonly said, nothing good lasts forever. Mistakes are made
But my wish is that this particular mistake would be corrected in no time.
So called "friend zone" .. You placed your self there! if you had it the way I did, we would have
Been a lot happier. Sometimes when something interesting goes on around me, I pick up my phone
To call you and tell you about it.. *sigh*
I cared and still care. Wish you what you wish your self. xoxo..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment